But as the time goes by, my another neighbor started to visit me frequently. His name is Andri, he has been such a good brother for me. And another guy come with him to, that's Irwan, Radik, and sometimes Teguh. Lately, I've missed them that much. When I was a kid, they're always be with me, cheering me out, playing ball, and all of those things that make me like this. Cause I only had one girl friend, and bunch of boys.
And as the time goes by, I entered SMP, the same place where Irwan and Andri had been. I have such a good time then. But when they're came up to the end of school and they have to graduate, I lose them. they're such a good friend
There's the time that I thought as the shameless thing, when Irwan confessed to me, but then, I started to feel like flying and make him to do what I want. But, when he started to come to SMA, we're lost contact, and there's the time when I missed him, I confessed to him and get rejected haha.
After that, we were starting to separated, I don't know where he's been, although he's just that 10 meters away from my house.
I'm missing you guys, Teguh wasn't here anymore. You've been that far. But you guys, still being the precious thing that I shouldn't forget..

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar